Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Oh Hi there!

Life with a newborn is anything short of crazy. I'm officially a stay at home mom and I feel like I do nothing and everything all at the same time. It is a major shift to go from working a full time job as a teacher to being at home. I can say that both stay at home mommas and working mommas are way under-appreciated. If I could award every parent out there with a massage at the end of each day I totally would. Ya'll this is the greatest and most difficult job I've ever done!

There is so much to figure out all the time and everything changes so quickly. We're constantly learning about sleeping schedules, breast feeding, bottle feeding, introducing real food and everything in between.

Follow along as I navigate how to be a wife and mama and try my best to make each day feel special for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment