Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2019

How We Celebrate...

Valentine's Day!

We are neck deep in all things baby over here! Baby girl has recently discovered how to actually bounce in her bouncer, stand, and reach for everything that she can! I have a strong feeling we have a busy baby on our hands. As wild as things feel around here we are bound and determined to celebrate this sweet little holiday!

Here's what we have on our agenda:

Valentine Pajamas: because is it even a holiday if you don't have holiday themed baby jammies?


Little Gifts: I told my husband he has two Valentines now! So, off he went to buy cards, flowers, and a little bear for baby girl. We didn't go all out but small things that say I'm thinking about you and I love you.




A yummy dinner that we plan to eat AFTER baby girl goes to sleep. This never happens! My husband is supposed to be in charge of dinner and I'll take on dessert. We'll see how this goes!








No comments:

Post a Comment