Pages

Monday, February 18, 2019

Weekend Wrap Up


We love the weekends around here! Dad gets to be home and we can all get some much needed family time. Things get so crazy during the week with work and baby so it's so nice when we can stop and slow down together for a few days.

Friday we had beautiful weather! It was 80 degrees and sunny and baby girl and I spent most of the day outside. When my husband got home he joined us for a little bit and then out of no where, the temperatures began to drop. Boo. So, we gathered ourselves together and headed out for some yummy Mexican food.


Saturday the weather was still pretty crumby so we had a low key day at home.

Sunday we were up early and ready to tackle our day! We had church and then in the afternoon we were meeting a potential babysitter. It's always nerve-racking trusting someone other than family to care for your child but at this point it is very necessary. We have only been on two dates in the last eight months without our little girl. It's time. I think we found some great candidates this weekend so I'm excited to try them out this week!

We finished our Sunday night off with dinner at my parents house. It's a blessing that we live about 30 minutes away. Family time is always good for my soul.

We have a surprisingly busy week. I have a few job things that I've been working on pop up this week, and my husband is taking a few days off to recharge!



No comments:

Post a Comment