Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2019

December Goals

Ya'll, I love December! We have so many fun events planned and since Little A is starting to pay attention to anything festive Christmas is extra joyful this year!

Here are some of our goals for this month:
  • Read one book: I just downloaded a Sophie Kinsella book on Kindle and am already laughing.
  • Addie's Santa visit: We have our visit scheduled for this week and we can't wait!
  • Visit family: We have a long trip planned for the middle of the month to hit our friends and family in Arkansas, Kansas City and the Lake of the Ozarks to see everyone!
  • See Christmas lights: We scheduled a carriage ride for Christmas lights in a super pretty part of our city in a few weeks!
  • Make christmas cookies: i can't wait to make cookies with Little A this year! She still might be a little young, but I'm still going for it.
  • Bake for our neighbors: We are thinking cinnamon rolls for Christmas week!
  • Have friends over for smores: I am loving smores lately, so who wants to come over
  • Keep training for my half: I haven't officially signed up for one, but if i keep training I should be up to 7-8 miles which is so far for me! I haven't ran that since before I was pregnant, which would've been in 2017! 
Happy Tuesday!

Sarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment